- The founder of this company launched this brand in the 1890s in the northwest of UK. He wanted to make it affordable for people living in the overcrowded slums of Liverpool to protect themselves from the spread of cholera. Name the brand?Lifebuoy soap. William Lever, who founded Lever Brothers, one of the forerunners of Unilever, launched Lifebuoy soap in the northwest of England in 1894. He wanted to produce an affordable soap that people living in the overcrowded slums of Liverpool could use to protect themselves from the spread of cholera. He saw a business opportunity in a social issue
- The ______. With a delivery like a brick through a plate glass window, the American CIA swear by them. Fill in the blank with the brand name and mention film from which this dialogue is taken.Walther PPK 7.65 mm. It’s a dialogue from the movie Dr.No (1962)
- Name the founder of an Indian business group who was always known as “King of Coal”?Karam Chand Thapar, founder of the Thapar group. His first business was that of coal which he operated based at Calcutta.
- Link a company who is enlightening the TERA era with MTNL and what do you arrive at?The Lofty tab. Digital tablets made by Teracom and launched by MTNL.
- Some of the constituents of this brand are - Lemon peel from Spain, Coriander seeds from Morocco, Liquorice from China, root of the angelica plant from Dresden Germany, Cassia bark from Indonesia. It gets its name from an item gifted by actor Douglas Fairbanks to his actress wife Mary Pickford. Identify the brand?The Bombay Sapphire Gin distributed by Bacardi. Its name originates from the gin’s popularity in India during the British Raj and the sapphire in question is the Star of Bombay. It is a 182 carat (36.4 g) cabochon-cut star tar sapphire originating from Sri Lanka. The violet-blue gem was given to silent film actress Mary Pickford by her husband, Douglas Fairbanks. She bequeathed it to the Smithsonian Institution.
- Which hospitality group has recently launched a new brand which is the Urdu/Hindi word for personal style?
Hyatt Andaz. The first Andaz Hotel was opened in California.
- What is common to Dolomitenmann, one of the toughest extreme sport relays on the planet that is held yearly in September in the East Tyrolean, or Dolomite Mountains of Austria, and a wakeboarding exhibition held at the 1,500-year-old Basilica Cistern in Istanbul Turkey?Initiatives supported by the Energy drink brand Red Bull.
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Company is better known as?Foxconn Electronics.
- For which brand was actor Salman Khan its first brand ambassador?Suzuki Motorcycle India.
- Identify the company from its logo.
Indus Towers, a JV between Vodafone Essar (42%), Bharti Group (42%) and Aditya Birla Telecom Limited (16%) and is India’s leading mobile towers company. The company, which operates in 16 telecom circles across India, provides services to all telecom operators and other wireless service providers Nadu.