- Who said this and when “We don’t think that televisions and personal computers are going to merge. We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on”?
Steve Jobs during the Macworld in February 2004
- This brand hasn’t spent a single rupee on advertising since its launch in the mid 50s. It has innumerable number of pages and groups devoted to it on Facebook, one of them run with the abbreviation “Comrade”. It is the largest selling brand in the world in its category. Name it.
Old Monk, dark Rum manufactured by Mohan Meakin Ltd. One of its groups on facebook call themselves as Council of Old Monk Rum Addicted Drinkers and Eccentrics (Comrade).
- What was first celebrated in 1995 by UNESCO is continued even today to promote reading publishing and copyright. What is this day called?
World Book Day, it is celebrated on the 1st of March every year
- Name the CEO and the company in which he instilled a new culture by identifying 12 behaviours that include customer focus and championing change and called it One Hon. He took over as CEO in the early 2000s.
David M Cote, CEO of Honeywell International. One Hon refers to One Honeywell
- A dropout from Princeton University is a new entrant in the Forbes Billionaires list of 2012. The brand he created controls 90 per cent of the energy shot market in the US. Name him and the brand he created.
Manoj Bhargava’s company Living Essentials makes the drink 5-hour ENERGY
- What is the term used to describe our state of mind when our actions are not consistent with our beliefs? Despite warnings on cigarette packs getting to become more graphical and scary and knowing the fact that it is unhealthy, people continue to smoke.
Cognitive Dissonance, a term coined by psychologist Leon Festinger
- Who made this statement “I haven’t frowned since 1987” and with what is it connected?
It is a statement made by Canadian Jean Carruthers who, along with her husband, dermatologist, Alastair arruthers, is credited with the discovery and pioneering of Botox
- The heart of which company’s talent management process is called Session C?
- What is a computer scanned binary code better known as?
- Identify the brand from its company’s logo and the accompanying visual. It made news at a celebration recently and costs upwards of Rs 10 lakh a piece.
The Last Drop whisky/Cognac, manufactured by the last drop distilleries, is vintage premium liquor which is one of the most expensive in the world (approx Rs 14 lakh a bottle). It was served by Shahrukh Khan in a post IPL win party in Chandigarh recently.