Name this company that was founded by a lady pilot who got her license to fly in 1936 and created history by issuing the first erotic share in the stock exchange when her company got listed.The company Beate Uhse named after its founder is a public company running a chain of sex shops and was listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange in 1999. She was a pilot with the German Luftwaffe during WWII.
- Suicide, scissor, butterfly, jack-knife, gull, switchblade and Lambo are different kinds of __________?Different types of automobile doors. The Lambo door is short for the Lamborghini Doors.
- This term describes a form of intellectual property and refers to the characteristics of the visual appearance of a product or its packaging that signify the source of the product to its consumers. Name it. Trade Dress.
- Name the apparel brand that got its name after a batch of shirts got over dyed accidentally.Colorplus.
- Name the brands and the manufacturer that are linked to an innovative first of its kind, chocolate-flavoured cereal with marshmallow bits and the first strawberry-flavoured cereal that were launched in the US 40 years ago.The cereals launched in 1971 by General Mills were named after monsters, Count Chocula and Franken Berry.
- What do you get when you connect the Malabar princess, Kashmir princess and Rani of Aera?They are all names of aircrafts owned by AirIndia that were part of major air disasters during the 1950s.
- By April 2013 which beverage is going to be accorded the status of India’s national drink?Tea.
- Name the first Indian family to be entrusted with a State mint during the mid 1800s and possibly the only family ever to engrave its initials on a national coin.The Parsi family of Merjis ran the Aurangabad mint for the Nizam of Hyderabad. Widely known after Pestonji Marzi is the Pestan shai coin of the Nizam government.
- Related to innovation and marketing strategies, name the methodology that is applied to develop a new entity by combining attributes of a variety of existing entities. A lunar crater is also named after the person who developed this model.The Morphological Box method was developed by Fritz Zwicky a Swiss astronomer at the Institute of Technology, California during the 1930s.
- Identify both the brands from the visuals and name the taglines or themes they use on their respective facebook pages.
1. Allen Solly– Get stagged
2. Parx from Raymond’s – Live easy.