|The Strategist Quiz (#235)|
|Gaurav Sri Krishna / New Delhi January 9, 2012, 0:08 IST|
- In which international listing will you find ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla Group, HUL, Bharti Airtel and Wipro together?
- What does the term Planning Poker mean and who uses it generally?
- The CAT (Computerized Axial Scan) was invented in the UK in 1974. The success of which pop band facilitated this invention and why?
- What term best describes the current US economy which has more of the wealthy and poorer classes with the middle class getting squeezed.
- In which country is it being predicted that the reign of Mattel’s Barbie may be short lived because of the launch of a doll called Princess Secret?
- What is common to Port Sunlight and Bourneville, both considered to be model villages in England?
- Evolution, Extinction and Rolling Hitch are beverage brands that pay tribute to person who dabbled in medicine, the Church, botany, geology and natural history in the 1800s. Name the company and the person after whom these brands have been named so.
- Whose brands are August systems, Bailey Network Management and Kent?
- Where is the world’s oldest barber shop located and when was it opened? It's now a luxury brand that also sells grooming products for men.
- From this logo below identify the company that made waves in 2011.